Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Day After Holy Week

A day after Holy Week, here I am, feeling bloated, hahaha, I think I have eaten all the food that I resisted this past few months due to my ongoing diet, wala lang, parang nabalewala lang lahat, nyahahaha. I think, the few pounds that I've lost in the course of 3 months, I gained back in a matter of days, oh why do our metabolism becomes slower as we age *sigh*?

I don't have photos to show you as I was too lazy to get up and get the digicam, if only I can eat lying down, I think, I would have done it that way *grins*.

Hmm, I had...

Halo-Halo, Sago at Gulaman, and Lugaw at Tokwa on Monday, I actually tried fasting but obviously, I failed, hahaha.

Halo-Halo, Cornetto, Roller Coaster, Patata, Kirei, Coke, Pansit Canton and Pandesal on Tuesday.

Saging con Hielo, Cookies and Cream ice cream stick, Nova, V-cut, Sprite, and Instant Noodles on Wednesday.

Thursday marked the start of my binging, Lumpiang Ubod, Fish Roll (a taste), Steamed Sweet Potato, Corn with Butter, a lot of Iced Tea, Selecta Kisses Ice Cream, Cheetos and Ruffles.

Potato Fries and Potato Chips, Clam Stew (kabya), Oysters (talaba), Rice (lots of it), Halo-Halo, Clover Chips, Patata, Fudgee Bar Milk, Coke, Scrambled Eggs with Tomatoes and Onions for Good Friday.

Danggit and Fried Rice, Sauteed Onions and Tomatoes, Pancit Canton and Pandesal, Adobong Talaba (Oysters), we also have Tahong (Mussels) and Fried fish (Hasa-Hasa) but I don't eat that stuff, hehe, Roller Coaster, Oishi, Onion Rings and lots of Pineapple juice on Saturday.

Nilagang Baka, Fried Sliced Fish, Grilled Tilapia, Grilled Pork Chops, lots of rice, Watermelon, Oranges, Banana, Melon, Hot Pandesal and Kesong Puti, Buco Juice, Choco Tops, Fudgee Bar, Ice Cream and Pancit Palabok on Easter Sunday.

It was a week of food lovin' and now, I need to starve myself to shed the pounds off again *sigh* but it was fun, hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love you right, so do your part, show mama some lovin'...