- baby potatoes
- mushrooms, sliced
You just have to:
- Clean the potatoes thoroughly.
- In a pot half-filled with water, put 2-3 tablespoons of salt, then drop the baby potatoes. Let it simmer until the potatoes are cook, or soft enough to your liking (poke it with a toothpick or stab it with a fork or knife, you know the trick). Drain and set aside.
- Melt some butter in a flat pan, saute the sliced mushrooms and baby potatoes. Be sure to infuse everything with butter.
- Add the paprika powder to enhance the taste and color, saute some more and you're done.
- Serve as an appetizer or a side dish. It's filling as is though, promise.
Have a great weekend peeps!