Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Finding InfiniTEA

As I've mentioned in my previous post, Pud Blag ni Ako is now officially on the Milk Tea craze bandwagon, meaning, the author (it's me, it's me!) is considering herself a milk tea junkie, hurhur!

And to prove that, another post about a milk tea establishment, this time located in the nearby city of Malabon - InfiniTEA.  I have no idea, whether other branches exist in the metro and I don't have time to search as I am doing this during my one hour lunch break, so yeah, if you must, rely on Mr. Google :)

A large order of milk tea, frappe, coffee, etc. would cost you a bit more than a hundred but as smaller sizes are available, you can find something a little cheaper.  Taste-wise, I say it's worth all my super hard-earned money, believe it or not *said with the flair of a Ripley's host, hurhur*.

Photos taken with a Samsung mobile phone, which Prof J owns :)

Hot and Cold  / Coffee and Tea

Strawberry Milk Tea

Cafe Americano
Can you guess what my next post will be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love you right, so do your part, show mama some lovin'...