Wednesday, October 30, 2013

S & R's Double Chocolate Chip Muffin

One of my loots when we passed by S & R Bonifacio Global City a few months back, hubby and I visited a friend and walked around the area, drooling over stuff we can't buy and dining establishments we can't afford to eat in, hahaha.

We all know that besides from New York pizza and churros, S & R is a pastry and chocolate hub, so everytime we went or chanced upon the place, you'll be sure to spot me on the bread, cakes and pastries section, well, you'll be sure to find me ogling chips, curls and other junk foods, chocolates and ice cream, too.


Pictured below were Double Chocolate Chip Muffin, which I got for Php189.95.  A great deal, I tell you *smiles*.




FTFBadge


1 comment:

  1. sarap naman! what a steal!!!!
    haven't been to S&R. ever. lol. but have been hearing good raves about the food there!

    no worries about not being able to link this up, sis!
    happy to drop by! :)

    ReplyDelete

You know I love you right, so do your part, show mama some lovin'...