Sunday, October 6, 2013

S & R's Lava Cake

I live miles away from the nearest S & R outlet, so applying as a member do come to mind from time to time but the reasonable and practical part of my brain always win, "what's the point of having a card and being a member if I'll use it as seldom as I exercise, hurhur!", so yours truly remained a non-member after all these years.  But we do get the chance to experience some of the goodies that only S & R offers, through my best friend, through my bro's friend and colleagues, and some other ways I better not tell (choz!, hahaha).

Anyway, photo below was a 6-piece pack of their trademark Lava Cake, it cost less that Php300 (I think), which is very much worth it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love you right, so do your part, show mama some lovin'...