Thursday, November 28, 2013

Coffee and Milk Tea at Figaro

Remember my post a week ago about a Chinggus Moment at Pizza Hut Bistro, well it didn't end there, we capped it off with some coffee and milk tea at Figaro, located somewhere along the Skygarden at SM North EDSA.

I ordered a Wintermelon Frost with Classic Tea (my obsession with milk tea was just starting then *grins*), Lloydie had a cup of Cafe Latte (I think), and papercrane had Coffee Caramel Frost (I think two *tongue out*).

Figaro delights, clockwise from top: Wintermelon Frost with Classic Tea, Coffee Caramel frost and Cafe Latte

We talked about life and love and troubles and heartaches and dreams and hopes and a lot more, we even dared to connect to their wi-fi service using the code they had supplied us but we failed, big time, hurhur!

Bonding of friends, living and loving life.


wi-fi passes

Maniwala man sila o hindi miss ko na si Papercrane at Lloydie :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love you right, so do your part, show mama some lovin'...