Monday, January 31, 2011

The Feast Up Close (Part 2)

The second part, I decided on uploading it in two sets as to prevent photo flooding, well, I kind of failed on the flooding issue but at least I tried, you can't blame me now, hahaha. We had spiked iced tea for drinks, in case you're wondering.



Marsmallow Top
(for the lack of something better to call my new invention, hahaha)



Steamed Fish



Inihaw na Bangus (Grilled Milkfish)


(chopped tomatoes and onion fillings)



Relyenong Pusit (Stuffed Squid)



Meatballs with spicy ketchup dip



Embutido (Pork Roll)


I'll post the pasta and desert recipe by tomorrow, if I can't, this week, the very least. Good day peeps!

1 comment:

  1. 1984 pa ako nakatikim ng pusit na may toothpick at sauce. galamay daw laman nyan. puedeng malaman kung saan may authentic na genyan? or recipe? salamat po.

    ReplyDelete

You know I love you right, so do your part, show mama some lovin'...