Thursday, January 27, 2011

Greetings from the Crypt

I've been mulling over the idea of opening another food and travel blog, you see, once upon a time, I had this food and travel blog which will stay unknown to the curious, but when I decided to leave the land of the living, I kind of, sort of, let it go in the process. A friend told me to just revive and resurrect it from the dead now that I finally decided to live with normal people again, well, normalcy is an indefinite word, so mingling with normal people in my vocabulary may mean those insane, crazy ahjummas around, hahaha. Okay, sorry, I digress, but you see, the thought of reviving something that is dead doesn't suit my fancy, it'll be like a zombie if we're dealing with humans right, and I don't think I have the stomach and the brain powers to deal with such. I know, I know, I'm blabbering, but what can I do, I'm born to blabber, hahaha.

Anyways, as I was saying, I've been toying with the idea, but something just kept on holding me back, I'm not exactly sure what, but I guess, it has something to do with me trying on loosing some extra flabs here and there but heck, I'm bored out of my wits today, it's 3 in the morning and no one's around to entertain me and those stuff that I did to waste away my time doesn't fit anymore, I don't know, it's almost a year now, so maybe a change is inevitable, as I've said, I have a short-attention span deficiency *grins*.

According to Dave Barry, “The word aerobics comes from two Greek words: aero, meaning "ability to," and bics, meaning "withstand tremendous boredom,” but I don't wanna do aerobics, I'd rather start a food blog *grins*, so here goes - PUD BLAG NI AKO is now open to serve you.

Let's have a happy and full (in all sorts of way) life together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love you right, so do your part, show mama some lovin'...