Thursday, January 27, 2011

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts

It is but necessary that my first post is something sweet, not just because I am a sweet person *lmao*, the irony, but more so, because of some friends who loves doughnuts as much as I do, you know who you are. Plus, a certain someone who's on a diet like me who hates to see food pics at the moment *ehemAteSueehem*, will surely flip out *lol*.

Krispy Kreme opened up its first branch on July 13, 1937 with a special recipe created by a French chef in New Orleans. After almost eight decades in the industry, it is now considered to be a top-notch doughnut chain and a global enterprise.

I think, it branched out here in the Philippines on 2008 and because of its huge success, you can now find a branch in almost all the high-end malls in the metro. Now, it's not only about the doughnuts anymore, they also offer beverages that suits every consumers' palette and their cafes boasts of a cozy ambiance that is sure to make you feel relax and happy with your stay.




As far as I know, each doughnut variants differ in price but because, I am me, I didn't bother to keep the receipt or remember how much I paid for a dozen, but I think, it is in the 300+ mark.

Doughnuts galore, photo below, clockwise from top: Caramel Creme Crunch, New York Cheesecake, Original Glazed Doughnut, Glazed Chocolate Cake, Hershey's Cookies and Kreme and Kitkat Doughnut.




Yummy munchy doughnuts, photo above, clockwise from top: Vanilla Iced with Sprinkles, Hershey's Cookies and Kreme, Peanut Butter, Snickers Chocolate Doughnut, Chocolate Iced Custard Filled and Chocolate Iced Kreme Filled.

Shall we do a dine in together next time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love you right, so do your part, show mama some lovin'...