- graham crackers
- all-purpose cream
- confectioner's sugar
- marshmallows (I used white, mint-flavored marshmallows for icing and tiny colored ones as toppings)
You just have to:
- In a mixing bowl, put the all-purpose cream and the confectioner's sugar and whip until it gets fluffy. Set aside.
- In a baking pan or any flat-surface kitchen ware, layer the graham crackers until it cover it whole.
- Put the desired amount of whipped cream on top and spread uniformly then top it with another layer of graham crackers. Just do this process until you get you're desired thickness or until you used up all the ingredients.
- Melt the marshmallows in a pot of steaming evaporated milk, continuously stir as it may stick on the pot, be prepare for a hardcore arm exercise, hurhur.
- Immediately spread the melted marshmallows on top of the graham concoction, don't waste even a minute as the marshmallow hardens quite quickly.
- Let it sit for at least five minutes, then top it with colorful mini-marshmallows, refrigerate and you're done.
Serve it as it is, or you can drizzle it with some chocolate or strawberry syrup. I like it plain, though, as it is super sweet already.
Do try it and tell me what you think.