- pasta, any kind will do (I used twisted ones)
- ham, diced
- vegetable oil
- salt, all-around seasoning granules and pepper
- dried basil leaves
You just have to:
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions. But to make the pasta flavorful even on its own, I suggest adding a little more salt and a few sprinkles of all-around seasoning granules in the boiling water. Drain and set aside.
- Heat a skillet, pour a small amount of cooking oil (any kind will do but vegetable oil is a healthier option) before adding the butter.
- Throw in the diced ham, saute and let it fry a little.
- Pour the mixture to the pasta noodles, toss thoroughly, add a bit (or much) of pepper and dried basil leaves and toss some more until everything looks okay.
- Taste test and do the necessary tweaking.
- Let it cool for a minute or two and then serve.
I told you it's easy. Have a pleasant Monday everyone!