Friday, March 25, 2011

Birthday One

My nanay celebrated her --th birthday last March 17, we had an early dinner at Hap Chan - Harbour Square but I kind of, sort of, stupidly left my camera and cellphone at home, so I had no way of taking any pics *sigh*. I guess, you have no choice but take my word for it, the food was great as always, Hap Chan never disappoints (I sound like a biased marketing rep, hahaha).

Anyways, photos below were the pansit given away to neighbors (you know, the tradition of cooking noodles for long life and sharing it with others), the cake that my son forced my mom to buy so she can blow the candle, but it turned out, teddy bear was the one who liked to do the candle blowing, and the ice cream that he picked, for his personal consumption, hahaha. Love of food runs in our blood.


Dulce de Leche by Red Ribbon




Kisses from the Hershey's Collection of Selecta Ice Cream


Pansit and the meat & veggies that goes along with it


Have a good year omma, we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love you right, so do your part, show mama some lovin'...