Saturday, April 7, 2012

Another Dinner Date, This Time at Pizza Hut

Per titled, my fam and I had another dinner date, actually, I sort of give in to my son's demand as, sort of, payment for working on a Sunday.

As requested by my prince, we headed to Pizza Hut, Malabon City Square branch and ordered their buy 2 pizzas for 419 pesos, Cheeseburger and Hawaiian flavors, and a 1.5 liter of Pepsi. Happiness (sa pananaw ng anak ko, hehe) in 500 pesos or less, teehee.

Pasensya na po sa mga larawan, dinapuan na ng kapagalan ang aking mga kamay kaya't tabingi na ang mga kuha ko :P



E goofing around, ain't he adorable?
(wag na kumontra, kapag nabasa ko ang blog nyo at sinabi nyo adorable din ang anak nyo, di rin ako kokonta, hahaha)


Note: I was reviewing some of my blog posts and I found this, I blogged about the Pair Deal pala a long, long time ago, good thing it is still available in MC Square branch :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love you right, so do your part, show mama some lovin'...