Saturday, April 7, 2012

A Dinner Date at Mang Inasal

Blog number 4, this is what you call blogging unlimited, hurhur!

This one was taken on January of this year, one of the many dinner dates, err, late dinner dates I had with my family. You see January is one of the most hectic month in the life of a Navotas City employee, why, because it is when we celebrate our founding anniversary, and because I am a part of the Public Information team, please double my misery when you do the computations *grins*. Fifteen days of non-stop overtime, it was a test of physical endurance, patience,mental stability, emotional strength, psychological capacity, and our ability to not sleep, eat and drink.
Hahaha, medyo exag lang ako pero super pagod talaga ako during those times, swear *raises right hand*.

Anyways, pics below were taken at Mang Inasal, Malabon branch (near St. James Academy, my son's school), they opened their doors to the public the last quarter of 2011 and yes, it was our first visit.

Appetizer 101, Crispy Chicken Skin or as Mang Inasal tagged it, Chicken Chicharon. I'm not complaining nor am I raving about it, it was okay to say the least. As far as I'm concern, Chicken Inasal Bacolod's Chicken Skin is still the best, look at this pic and salivate.



Paborito Meal 7 - Grilled Liempo, it comes with the thinnest meat, that is not bacon, I had ever seen, and unlimited rice. The taste, let's just say, I would think twice before I order another one *grins*.

Paborito Meal 2 - the popular, Pecho Inasal.

Sulit Meal 1 - Paa Inasal, it's like the small version of PM1 sans the unlimited rice.

Part of their Merienda Meals but I think, it should be sub-categorized as a dessert *grins* - Halo-Halo. This one I'll never get tired of, I super loved it, though I might be a little bias, you know I'm a sucker for Halo-Halo.

P.S.
I've been to Mang Inasal, twice, after this, we didn't order the grilled liempo nor the mini chicken inasal, I just get my fill of their affordable desserts *smiles sweetly*.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love you right, so do your part, show mama some lovin'...