Sunday, April 8, 2012

Mayor's Treat at Kakam Berta's Bar and Restaurant

My eyes are getting droopy, I am feeling sleepy, and my neck hurts so I think it's time to bid adieu, this'll be my fifth and final post for the day. Bukas ulit, I wish *grins*.

Taken last December 2011, after the tree-lighting ceremony and opening of Paskuhang Navoteno. We were supposed to check the venue of our office Christmas party, but unexpectedly (read: fortunately, hihi), our city mayor together with a few of the city councilors and department heads headed to Kakam Berta's Bar and Restaurant to have (a very late) dinner. To make the story short, medyo nadamay kami sa dinner, hehe, swerte!

I was able to sample several dishes, but I kinda failed to take pics. First few dishes lang ang meron akong kuha, sensya na, na-overwhelm ako, first office gimmick ko kasi ito eh, hahaha.

Sizzling Sisig, Breaded Chicken and Yang Chow.

Spotted: Chicharong Bulaklak :D

Natatandaan ko lang, there was Kinilaw na Tanigue, Tofu something, Chopseuy, Pork something, iced tea and San Mig lights, yung iba di ko na maalala eh :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love you right, so do your part, show mama some lovin'...