Thursday, May 30, 2013

Late Post: A Year Ago, A Feast

THIS IS A SUPER LATE POST!

What's that? You're asking me how late? Uhm, would you believe me if I say that this post is more than a year late in posting *awkward smile*.  It's true though, all photos were taken the 1st of January 2012 *grins*, so yeah, here's me presenting our New Year's Eve feast a year ago, hurhur.

Calamari
Fried Prawns

Steamed Milkfish w/ Chopped Onions and Tomatoes
Escabeche
Paksiw na Pata sa Laurel
Beef and Mushroom in White Sauce
Ham
Pork Barbecue
Hotdogs on Stick
Macaroni Soup (Sopas)
Veggie Salad (na naligo sa dressing, hahaha)
Puto Pao
Suman

Maja de Blanca
Ube Halaya
Leche Flan
Gelatin
Fruits
Bread, Pastries, Chocolates
Assoted Chocs
Our Feast
Drinks 
Drinks 
At syempre, Ice Cream para kay Emyr :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love you right, so do your part, show mama some lovin'...