Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Mang Inasal for the Nth Time

Another late post, yup, you got it right, I am the queen of procrastination and laziness *grins*.

I think, this was taken during a family dinner date, in Mang Inasal, Malabon City Square branch, with what we ordered, you'll think we're a big family, but the truth is, it was just me, hubby and our baby boy, okay he's not much of a baby anymore, I think he can piggy-back ride me if given the chance, hahaha, he's that grown up already.

Dinuguan w/Toasted Pandesal


Pork Barbecue (part of their Paborito Meal)

paa (part of their Sulit Meal)

Pecho (part of their Sulit Meal, too)

Turon Split

Unlimited Coke

At bakit may Jollibee sa Mang Inasal? Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love you right, so do your part, show mama some lovin'...