Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Pasalubong from Palawan

My cousin went to Puerto Princesa, Palawan with her entire family last summer, and because she was such a tightwad, well actually, she isn't, she travels a lot and travelling requires a lot of spending and she shops for shoes like crazy which also requires a lot of credit card swiping so no, I formally deduced, just this minute, that she's just barat in buying pasalubong, hehe.

I'm thankful still, imagine, I was able to taste Hopia Ube from the island of Palawan *grins*, I haven't been there so I'll take anything that came from there that is not a keychain, house decor or wind chime, hehe.



Palawan's Baker's Hill Bakeshoppe's Hopia Ube tasted like the usual hopia ube in the market but more milky and light.  AND IT COMES FROM PALAWAN, hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love you right, so do your part, show mama some lovin'...