Thursday, January 2, 2014

InfiniTEA with the Professor

First official post of the year, excluding our new year feast and greetings, and it's only the 2nd of the month, don't you just hope I keep this blogging track the whole year. Well, I certainly do *wiggling eyebrows*.

I won't lie, these *pointing below* happened a while back, uhm, most probably in the 2nd half of 2013, the last we (prof and I) visited InfiniTea, not that we shunned it away or detest it now, we just decided on exploring other milk tea shops, you know, to compare and have different photo op backgrounds *grins*.

Oreo Cookies and Cream Frappe with additional Custard Pudding
My choice for that particular night and I love it, I won't drink it on a regular basis though, may lahi kasi kami ng may sakit na diabetes eh, hehe.  But definitely an addition to my list of indulgences.



Strawberry Bliss milk tea with Custard Pudding
Prof's pick, as recommended by me, she asked me and as I loved everything strawberry, I told her to give this one a try.







me thinks, it's time to clear the message board :)
As usual, it was a night of laughter and fun, chismis and more chismis, hurhur, and, of course, life updates from the both of us, we live in the same city, actually in the same barangay but we only see each other once in a while, siguro the most is once a month.  Working moms sucks at having a social life, hurhur!


InfiniTea - Malabon
Unit 3-4 Oreta Sports Complex
San Agustin, Malabon City
391-9038 / 0908-8996220

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love you right, so do your part, show mama some lovin'...