Saturday, March 22, 2014

Keyk Serye: Dulce de Leche (Red Ribbon)

Now, because March is my parents' (yes, both mom and dad) birthday month (and because my cake / rolls photos are filing up and my external drive is near exploding *grins*) I decided on having a cake series.  Wala lang, blog ko ito kaya walang basagan ng trip, hehe.

Some of the photos you'll see are as old as prehistoric times while others are as new as a newborn baby, hmm, I just think a disclaimer is in order, in case you wonder and ponder *smiles*.

First in the list is Red Ribbon's Dulce de Leche (yup, just like my mom's b-day cake), one of the bakeshop's round cake offerings, the regular-sized ones cost 600 pesos while the junior size cost 400 pesos.


According to their website, it is soft layers of white chiffon cake with custard cream filling, enrobed in luscious sweetened milk and caramel icing. Covered in toasted chiffon crumbs and topped with a frosted caramel.

pardon the pic, it's the best I can do with an ailing digicam *tongue out*
One of my favorites, but hey, all cakes are my favorites *grins*!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love you right, so do your part, show mama some lovin'...