Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Swimming and Pizza

As we welcome the month of March, we also embrace the month of graduations and start of summer vacations, scorching heat of the summer sun, well-deserved vacations and/or staycations and other fun stuff we only get to do during summertime.

Well, we started ahead of everyone else (or at least, everyone else that I knew of *lol*), I didn't get to dip in the pool as I let the young ones have their fun but I did enjoy the food that came along with the activity *lol*.

3 boxes of family-sized pizzas and 2 regular boxes of hut patatas
Meatlovers Pizza


Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
Hawaiian Pizza
We had three boxes of assorted family-sized pizzas delivered (through 911-11-11) and a couple boxes of their Hut Patata (Pizza Hut's version of mojo potatoes) which comes with a cheese and sour cream dip and one of my son's favorite item on Pizza Hut's menu at the moment.

It's a WingStreet box but ...
there's Hut Patatas inside!
As usual, nothing beats good 'ol pizza when you have kids around (to feed and to please).

smile for the camera 
Getting ready for summer? Any plans? Care to invite me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love you right, so do your part, show mama some lovin'...