Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Cravings: Chococcino & Sansrival

I know, I know, sweet stuff makes you fat and the baby bigger than it should be thus making it hard to give birth, but because I am a genius on my own right, I have a reasonable justification, hurhur!  I am a working mom now (unlike when I was pregnant with E), making it easier to burn the calories and because I'm constantly moving, I tend to give in to my cravings, what's the connect you may ask, well, it's my own way of pacifying baby A for making her alog most of the day, hehe.

And because baby A is a bit choosy in what she wants us to eat, say hear, hear to Dunkin' Donuts premium doughnuts and adios to their regular ones, I hope it's just for nine months though, premium doughnuts is much more heavier on the dough than the regular ones, I don't think my salary can keep up, hehe.

Dunkin Doughnuts Premium Doughnuts
Chococcino
Sansrival
Happy eating Baby A!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love you right, so do your part, show mama some lovin'...