Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Cravings: Krispy Kreme's Glazed Doughnuts

I told you I am in glazed doughnut frenzy.  I have loved the simpleness of glazed doughnuts since time immemorial but I don't know what's up with my unending love and fanaticism with glazed at the moment, I even asked a Dunkin' Donuts staff why they didn't offer glazed doughnuts in their menu, haha, that's how obsess I am at the moment.

Anyway, we all know about Krispy Kreme and how delish (and super sweet) their doughnuts are, and we all know that they are world-famous for their glazed variants, so further explanation is unnecessary, right?  They've been at it since 1937 and with the progress they had gone through, I say they have the right recipe *grins*.

Care for some glazed doughnuts anyone?

Krispy Kreme glazed doughnuts
2 boxes-of-six
double the fun


Krispy Kreme 
Upper Ground Floor, SM City Manila
Ermita, Manila

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love you right, so do your part, show mama some lovin'...