Friday, June 20, 2014

Cravings: Cloud 9 Salted Caramel

I have been a Cloud 9 enthusiast since I was young, I was never into Big Bang and its other contemporaries as I'm not overly fond of nuts in my chocolate bars.  And I have been vocal about my love of caramel and appreciation of nougats in my chocolates, so Cloud 9 was like a dream come true for me, a food from the gods.

Cloud 9 has since released other flavors, I think there's Ube (and another one that I am not familiar with), unfortunately though, it didn't hit big in the market, or it might have, not just in my own personal market, hahaha.

But their newest variant, the Salted Caramel, oh men, it was heavenly... for a while, at least.  My fanaticism kind of ended after two weeks, I guess Baby A got tired of it, hehe.

Cloud 9 Salted Caramel

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love you right, so do your part, show mama some lovin'...