Friday, June 20, 2014

Fiesta Food Hunting

During any fiesta, aside from the opportunity to eat lots of delicious food for free (also, without the guilt of committing gluttony), I also welcome and embrace the chance to walk around the street market, feasting my eyes on various treats ranging from simple street foods to native furniture, to even on-site tattooing and herbal medicines and other traditional ways of healing (with free demonstration), but what I like most about fiesta street fairs is the possibility of getting some known native delicacies from neighboring provinces.

The last time I took a look at a street fair, I took home some yummy delights *smiles*.

From Pampanga to Nueva Ecija, from Laguna to Rizal
Special Piaya 

Uraro Biscuits
Special Pinasugba
Barquillos
Counting the days till my next fiesta food shopping *smiles*.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love you right, so do your part, show mama some lovin'...