Sunday, June 8, 2014

Cravings: Pizza Hut (The Meaty Renditions)

I'm not a first time mom so I know the perks and responsibilities of carrying a child, but I admit, sometimes I get overwhelmed with the power we mommies hold over the people who love us.  Explanation?  Nah, I'm too lazy to explain and expound but I can give a very good example, my bro is such a tightwad (with his family, not with his friends) so imagine me, telling him, I want some all-meat pizza for dinner as a way of making lambing, knowing deep within that my request will fall onto deaf ears but lo and behold, he ordered two boxes of pizzas from Pizza Hut, Ham & Cheese and Bacon Cheeseburger.  He, even, went as far as putting half of both flavors in one box and handing it to me, telling me that's it all mine and they'll all just share the other box.  I was like, 'Whoa!' (eyes popping and all) for a few seconds until I realized he might change his mind any minute so I dove in and grab my first slice, followed by my next and the next and the next...

Ham & Cheese and bacon Cheeseburger


Pizza Hut Delivery
911-11-11

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love you right, so do your part, show mama some lovin'...