Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Friday with Ilie

A friend and co-worker bid us adieu, as she moves forward and reach for other opportunities; a greener pasture and a worthier shepherd.  I have mix emotions, I'm happy that she's moving forward and, hopefully, gets the recognition she deserves; but I'm also a bit emotionally downtrodden as I lose a confidant and 'co-punching bag' (read: hingahan ng sama ng loob).  Pero sige, basta, kung saan sya masaya, suportahan namin sya!

Pizza Hut's Cheezy Pepperoni Pizza 
We spent our last after-office date as co-workers at our friendly neighborhood mall, we had a light dinner at Pizza Hut with chikaminute session *grins* and then we walked some while continuing our bouts of chismis.


Pizza Hut Supreme Pizza
We were a group of five, but only three can eat as much as they want, I can't have that much carbs as I am suffering from gestational diabetes and Mader is sorta old already and not really fond of fastfood, so we just decided on having their Hot Deals, wherein you can have two family-sized pan pizzas at 499 pesos, I think a 1.5 liter of Pepsi will cost you more or less an additional 50 pesos.  We opted for their Cheezy Pepperoni and Supreme Pizza.

my plate before the pizzas were served
It was a fun night, though a few tears were almost shed, hehe.  This may be our last as co-workers but definitely not as friends, Ilie even promised to take us out on a date on her first salary, and we're keeping our fingers crossed for that *smiles*.

photo op
Go and spread your wings Ilie, we'll always be behind you! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love you right, so do your part, show mama some lovin'...