Monday, July 4, 2011

Coca-Cola Can Glasses at McDonald's

Hello, a rainy Tuesday to everyone *waves*. Have you heard/seen the new promotion concerning Coca-Cola can glasses at McDonald's. I've seen it on TV and I became giddy, have I told you, I am a sucker in having those collectibles, hahaha. I also got an e-mail from Nuffnang informing me of the promo which is the source of the photo below.



I went to pay our PLDT bill yesterday and McDonald's - Concepcion branch is just around the corner so I went and do my thing. I ordered a 2-pc. Chicken McDo value meal and a Cheeseburger value meal, both upgraded to a medium drink and fries. I opted for the purple and blue can glasses, I now have two, four more to go. Cholesterol come to mama, nyahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love you right, so do your part, show mama some lovin'...