Monday, August 20, 2012

After Dinner Coffee at Starbucks

What do you usually do after dinner?
 a.) have a puff of nicotine
 b.) drink coffee
 c.) help yourself to some desserts
d.) all of the above

 I don't really care for your answer, hahaha, I just wanted a cool introduction to my post ^_^
 


We had some coffee to wash down the Korean delights that we've had, our orders, grande from left to right: White Chocolate Frappe for Papercrane (one of those holiday flavors), Caramel Frappe for moi (alam na, paborito dba), Chocolate Chip Frappe (milk-base) for my son and one of those double dose of coffee that Lloydie usually have, yeah, I still can't remember what it is, it's too complicated for my wee brain, whoo!


top view


2012 Starbucks Organizer / Planner



Lloydie drowned herself in coffee, just to fill up mine and hers with stickers, hahaha, isn't she a sweetheart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love you right, so do your part, show mama some lovin'...