Saturday, October 26, 2013

Day 2 at the Crib

Birthday celeb no. 2, this time, it's my real natal day *smiles*.  I celebrated it with my family, of course.

We bought to go goodies, you know me, I'm not the so-domesticated kind and I'm totally lazy *grins*.  We had Baby's Crispy Pata (BCP), as in the real one (story will be provided some other time) with steaming white rice, syempre para carbs and protein galore.  Then we doused the cholesterol with Veggie Salad (lettuce, cucumber, onion, tomatoes and commercialized salad dressing) and my very own Spaghetti (hotdog lang ang halo para sa baby boy ko).  Then there was cake and ice cream, simple and fun!

Baby's Crispy Pata (BCP)


Veggie Salad

Spaghetti sprinkled with dried basil

Spaghetti (in a larger picture :P)

my birthday cake

Mango Cake by Red Ribbon

Selecta 3-in-1 Ice Cream (chocolate, vanilla, strawberry)

Pinoy Sorbetes (cheese)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love you right, so do your part, show mama some lovin'...