Friday, February 7, 2014

M & M's Limited Edition Peanut Chocolates

Round No. 5!

Another pasalubong from Mommy Nene, limited edition M&M's (with peanut), I think these cute little pastel-colored darlings came out last Easter, it's not fool-proof though, but with Yellow and Red showing off their bunny ears, I'll bet my whole month's salary that I'm spot on *grins*.

I don't think you'll find the same kind in the market in time for Valentine's Day but any other kind labeled as M&M's will surely have the same effect.  These brand of chocolates are more appropriate for kids and teens but mommies like me will definitely appreciate and delight in receiving one, too.



But I still prefer Twix, Mars, Milky Way or 3 Musketeers, actually anything with caramel I like better!  Paging husband, brother and friends... anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love you right, so do your part, show mama some lovin'...