Monday, March 31, 2014

Keyk Serye: Party Bear Chocolate Cake (Tous les Jours)

6th star of the Keyk Serye :) 

E's most recent birthday cake, it was mentioned on my previous post and I promised to make a detailed one sometime soon, well, today is your lucky day *lol*.


Tous les Jours is a French-Asian bakery serving a unique selection of bakery goods and beverages which originated from Gu-ri, South Korea.  And you know me, anything that hails from SoKor, I love *grins*!  Even before the brand landed here in the Philippine island, I was already dreaming about their pretty, little cakes and pastries as they are usually featured in Korean dramas which I fanatically watch, if I may just add *lol*.



The party bear cake carries a 598 php pricetag, a bit pricier than the usual brands but hey, who says, beauty doesn't cost a thing *tongue out*.  The complete Tous les Jours package will give you the cake of your choice wrapped in a cute and easy-to-carry light green box and a bread/cake knife and birthday candle set, a commendable move especially to those who like to pop surprise cakes around.


At the moment, several branches can be found, there's even two at SM North EDSA, one in The Block and one in Annex.  The branches that I've been to were all designed in these cozy and cutesy, Italian-lifestyle-inspired theme, and the staff were all smiles and always ready to answer one's every questions.


No descriptive analysis of the cake can be expected of me as I am not and never will be a critic or connoisseur but I can aptly say that the cake is coated in yummy Belgian chocolates, oh yeah, the description on their website reads 'party with me, i am yummy!'

The cake wasn't able to pull me to Tous les Jours fandom, tastewise, but hey, I have always been a fan of its beauty and creativeness and its roots (South Korea), so a cake or any products of the same brand will surely grace this blog one or two or more times.


Tous les Jours
SM North EDSA
Unit 100, The Block
Sto. Cristo, Quezon City
Tel. no: (02) 921-8972

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love you right, so do your part, show mama some lovin'...