Sunday, June 15, 2014

Cravings: Goldilocks Classic Polvoron

According to Goldilocks (as I read from the packaging *grins*), Goldilocks Classic Polvoron is an all-time favorite polvoron made with premium, creamy milk powder and Goldilocks' secret recipe.

According to me, I love Goldilocks Classic Polvoron!  Hiniram ko ung line sa kapatid ni Anne Curtis *grins*.  I loved it then, I love it now and I'll surely love it until I can't stomach any kind of polvoron anymore, hahaha!

Other flavors exist - Cookies and Cream, Ube, Cashew, Coffee Crumble, Pinipig - but as a product tagline once let us believed, 'the original is always the best!' 






Goldilocks
1/F Malabon City Square
Letre Road, Malabon City

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love you right, so do your part, show mama some lovin'...