Thursday, July 10, 2014

Twice the Fun!

By the number of times I had posted birthday celebrations of colleagues here in my blog this year alone, I assumed you already deduced that we do love to celebrate each others natal day.  Let me enumerate why:  first, there's free food, whether it's home-cooked or ordered someplace, whether there's aplenty or just enough to satisfy a normal person's appetite (I am the standard here, hehe); second, our boss never fails to surprise us with a cake (it's a little late sometimes but she always make an effort *grins*), so the celebrant can blow his/her cake and throw a wish in the universe, but more than that (yes, I'm sort of selfish *tongue out*) we all can enjoy a slice of that sweet treat; third, we get to spend an hour or two bonding and hanging out, free from work and the daily struggle of office politics, phew (for me, reason number 3 is the best!).

Chocolate Cake


Ervic fed and satisfied us with Pork Asado and Yang Chow rice, courtesy of Mickee's awesome cook of a mom while Kuya Errol bought two orders of Roasted Chicken from Kevin Roasters.

Roasted Chicken
Yang Chow
Pork Asado
Happy Birthday Ervic and Kuya Errol from your PIO Family

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love you right, so do your part, show mama some lovin'...