Thursday, October 16, 2014

Cravings: Roasted Chicken Part 1

One of the basic rules in controlling GDM (gestational diabetes mellitus) and, probably, the easiest to understand and follow, is to always have protein with your meal as it neutralize our body's carbohydrate digestion, of course, you also need to have fiber and those other necessities a complete and healthy meal warrants... but as I have short attention span, I kind of stop processing the information after protein, hahaha.

The easiest way to acquire protein, without hassles and much effort, and without denting our budget is to purchase an all-time Pinoy favorite and go-to food choice for lunch and dinner, even during parties, without investing much time, hehe - Lechon Manok (Roasted Chicken).

S & R Roasted Chicken 
If I remember correctly one whole roasted chicken cost 200 pesos and it comes with a 1.5 liter of Pepsi, I'm not sure if its a regular thing or I was just lucky to be given a freebie, hehe.



SM Rotisserie Roasted Chicken
An order would cost you a few peso more than 200, don't be shock though, as their version of jumbo chicken is sized more like a jumbo chick, haha.  But it was yum, have no doubt about it.

Robinson's Rotisserie Roasted Chicken
Their jumbo sized roasted chicken is priced at 220 pesos, once you order and pay, your parcel will be given to you roasted, chopped and sealed in a vacuum pack.

If I were to rate the three according to their taste, I'll rate them as I posted them - S& R, SM and Robinson's as last.  Don't ask me about the overall rating, with price, packaging, etc. in the quotation, that will just make me think and think I don't wanna do at this time *grins*.

There'll be more Lechon Manok post in this blog, please be advised, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love you right, so do your part, show mama some lovin'...