Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Dark Chocolate Rounds

Round No. 17!

Another chocolaty goodness from Marks and Spencer, I had blogged about the same (but slightly different) product, Milk Chocolate Rounds a week or two ago, so if you want to learn a bit more about the product, I suggest you visit that blog post, but because I am me, I think a disclaimer is in order, don't expect too much, you know, to prevent frustrations and unnecessary ill will towards the writer *grins*.


As per the packaging, it is a biscuit covered in luscious, dark chocolate.  The luscious part I inserted to give my sentence a bit more spice, hahaha.


See and read, more than 50% chocolate, and believe me it is sooo true.



And yeah, I wanna make some corrections, it is priced at 235 pesos contrary to my previous statement, I know I'm not the best resource but do believe me, I checked and re-checked the price tag this time around.


Additional information:  It is not suitable for Nut allergy sufferers due to manufacturing methods used.


Look at the ratio and proportion of the biscuit and chocolate, don't you just wanna bite and wallow in its creamy, dark chocolate-ness.  I've always been blatant about the not-so-deep-love between dark chocolates and I but I've been vocal, as well, about the few exceptions, so, to keep you updated, Dark Chocolate Rounds just made it to the list *grins*.


And in case, you haven't had your fill of Marks and Spencer chocolates yet and still deciding on what to get on your next visit, I decided to include a photo of their other products which I had the privileged of sampling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love you right, so do your part, show mama some lovin'...